Wednesday, 29 January 2014

My draft of “In Defense of Pagan Studies" is now available for free!

Some time ago, I authored a review article titled “In Defense of Pagan Studies: A Response to Davidsen's Critique” that was published in volume 14, number 1 of The Pomegranate: The International Journal of Pagan Studies. The copyright for that piece is now owned by Equinox Publishing, who currently sell a download of the PDF for £14; quite a lot of money by a poor scholar's reckoning. However, I've now been asked on multiple occasions why I haven't uploaded some sort of pre-publication draft onto the scholarly social networking site, academia.edu, as many other scholars have done. Having checked that this was okay with Equinox, and that it does not infringe on their copyright ownership, I have gone ahead and uploaded my original draft onto the site, where anyone can access it for free. If you're interested, please feel free to check it out here

No comments:

Post a Comment