Friday, 27 September 2013

My Book Review of Rountree, Morris, and Peatfield's “Archaeology of Spiritualities" in Papers from the Institute of Archaeology 23

Just a short note to plug my latest published book review, in which I look at Kathryn Rountree, Christine Morris, and Alan A.D. Peatfield's 2012 anthology Archaeology of Spiritualities. The review is available online for free courtesy of Papers from the Institute of Archaeology (PIA), the UCL-based, open access, peer-reviewed journal in which the review has been published. If you have an interest in the archaeology of spirituality, religion, and ritual, then I'd welcome you to go and take a look in order to read all about the latest research in that exciting and dynamic field !

I have uploaded a copy to my Academia.edu account here, although the good people at PIA have also uploaded a copy to their own site, where you can also read a wide variety of other open access book reviews and papers from the UK's foremost archaeology department.

No comments:

Post a Comment