Monday, 12 August 2013

Upcoming documentary: “A Very British Witchcraft" (Saturday 17 August, More4)

For all my readers in the UK, you might be interested to learn that More4 will be screening their brand new documentary, "A Very British Witchcraft", on Saturday 17 August at 9pm. According to their website, the documentary covers "The story of Wicca, from Dorset nudist colonies to witches casting spells to ward off Hitler, tabloid hysteria and appearances on Panorama", and features contributions from Professor Ronald Hutton of the University of Bristol, who is one of the world's foremost expert in the early history of Pagan Witchcraft. Sounds like its worth a watch!

3 comments:

  1. Do you know if this will be aired in the USA? I have been trying to figure out how to watch this since I had a few friends send me to the Channel 4 website and I am not sure if I can view it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid to say that I have no idea if or when it will be screened outside of the UK. Might I suggest emailing More4 (or whichever company owns it, which I think is Channel 4), to ask if they have syndicated it out to any American companies ? I'm afraid that that is the only way that I can think of in order to find out the answer to your question.

      Delete
  2. It’s actually a nice and helpful piece of information. I am satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing. witchcraft spells for vampires

    ReplyDelete